Cheesecake Factory Is Introducing Some Hot New Menu Items + Cheesecake Factory'S Chicken, Mango and Avocado Salad Recipe Inside
I absolutely love trying new and delicious recipes! Last week, I was invited to the Cheesecake Factory for an evening of tasting their newest menu items. Nestled tightly on the 1400 block of Walnut Street, the Center City Cheesecake Factory is easily spotted by their signature “The Cheesecake Factory” logo. Although this location is much smaller than the other branches, it definitely does not lack in décor, service, or the quality of food!
The night was full of light-hearted chats, laughter, and good vibes from everyone in attendance. The highlight of the evening was the hands on demonstration where I volunteered along with Lisa Grant who blogs over at JerseyGirlCooks.com (definitely check her out for some yummy recipes). Together we assisted in preparing a Chicken, Mango, and Avocado salad, which is super delicious!
**The recipe can be found below for all of my fabulous readers**
As the night went on, we were able to taste every single new item on the menu! As we made our way through each dish, I fell deeper and deeper in love with The Cheesecake Factory. In the past when I came to the Cheesecake Factory, I always ordered one specific item off of the menu, the shrimp and bacon club. When I tell you that was my favorite menu item, that was literally the ONLY entree I would order. To my dismay, they discontinued the sandwich (insert tears of sorrow) but after being introduced to so many tasty dishes, that shrimp and bacon shaped void in my heart is now full.
Truffle Bacon Grilled Cheese Sticks
Korean Fried Califlour
Skinnylicious Chicken Potpie
If you get the opportunity to check out the Cheesecake Factory, make sure you try the new menu items. They certainly will not disappoint!
Chicken, Mango and Avocado Salad Recipe
1. Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the chicken (grill or sauté) until done, basting several times with teriyaki sauce.
3. Pour the Asian Sesame-Ginger Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette, honey and orange juice into a small mixing bowl. Stir the ingredients together until thoroughly and evenly combined.
4. Place the lettuces, green cabbage, pineapple, fried wontons (optional), carrots, red pepper, cucumbers and mango into another mixing bowl.
5. Pour the dressing over and around the salad ingredients and gently toss together.
6. Place the salad mix evenly into a cold bowl, mounding it as high as possible.
7. Sprinkle the avocado and mango pieces all over the salad.
8. Place the grape tomatoes around the base of the salad. Sprinkle the almonds evenly over the salad.
9. Slice the chicken breast into three pieces and onto the lower portion of the salad.
10. Mound the fried wontons (optional) onto the center of the salad.
11. Sprinkle the sliced mint evenly over the salad.
12. Sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly over the salad.
*Use your favorite recipe or any one of the many recipes in cookbooks or on the internet may be used. Excellent sauces and dressings of this type are also available in most major supermarkets and specialty stores.
Hey, I'm Njeri!
Thank you so much for stopping by!